See what's happening October 3rd to October 7th
Happy October Everyone!
From Nurse Kaufman
Spilled milk? Bathroom accident? Nosebleed?
During the school year, kids from all grade levels may need to visit the clinic for a change of clothes.
Parents are not always able to drop everything to bring clothes to school, so we loan clothing out whenever we can. We ask that the borrowed clothes are washed and returned to the clinic so we can continue to help your children through out the school year.
You may want to have your child keep a change of clothes in their back pack if they frequently need a change of clothes or are in grade levels Pre-Kindergarten through 1st grade.
In order for us to help other children, please return any borrowed clothing to the clinic.
We need your help! The clinic is welcoming clothing donations of pants, shorts or underwear. Please call before donating shirts since the clinic has an abundance of those. Gently used shoes are welcome as well!
October 6th- Math Title Night at 4:30
October 7th- Student Holiday
October 10th- Student Holiday
October 13th- 4th Grade Fine Arts Field Trip
October 14th- PK Field Trip
Links to Grade Level News Sites
Car Rider Parents: In case you missed it...
In order to do this...we need your help!
- You will need to unload the students, or they will have to exit the car themselves.
- Only release your student if you see a staff member waiting to receive them at the front door. We never want students unattended in front of a locked building!
- Please be cautious and watch out for students, teachers, and staff as they walk to the building.
- Waiting for school to start is boring. Encourage your child to have a book to read while they wait in the cafeteria.
Please note: The office will be closed until 7:25. If you have business in the building, you will need to wait until then. Parents will not be allowed into the building until 7:25.
Transportation Tips and Tricks
- Get through the line faster when our staff can clearly see your sign. Use children's size pants hangers, or regular hangers with clothes pins, to display your sign on your rearview mirror. Slip it off after you have your child...and go!
Also, if you would like to donate hangers, we will take them!