An Invitation for EI Teachers
Come join our Community of Practice Evening
An Event for Teachers who have Students with Emotional Impairments
Come join our Community of Practice that is focused on the teachers of students with emotional impairment. Together, we will share best practices and create new knowledge to advance our thinking and skills. During this session, resources and strategies will be shared from across the county. This interactive session is designed to build relationships, strengthen practice, and explore ideas. Dinner is provided.
Your hosts for this event will be Jessica Ghislain, Waterford KMS; Monica Pouncey, Holly & Karen Rist, Berkley. Special guests will be presenting during the Spotlight on Practice.
Oakland Schools EI Teacher Community of Practice
Tuesday, Nov. 24th, 4-7pm
2111 Pontiac Lake Rd
Waterford charter Township, MI
- 4:00- 4:45pm- Arrival/ Dinner
- 4:45-5:00pm- Welcome/ Introductions/ Activity
- 5:00-5:30pm- miPlace tour and playtime
- 5:30-6:00pm- Spotlight on Practice
- 6:00-6:15pm- Resources on the Web and Social Media
- 6:15-7:00pm- Make and Take
A laptop or tablet that is web-accessible.