Faith Formation Registration
Grades Kinder-5 and First Communion Grades 2nd-8th
Calendar will be provided upon registration.
Registration Opens: August 3, 2020
- Registrations can be done during the weekend Masses taking place in August.
- In person at the office.
- Online through our Parish web page or by clicking the online registration button below and submitting to my email: email@example.com
- Payments online can be done through the ONLINE GIVING located in the main page. Please scroll and select, "Religious Education Fee" in the contribution tab and in the description box add your child's name. If you have a second child, you will click the "add donation" tab to add another child.
- $50.00 each for sacramental preparation.
- $50.00 for continuation and $35.00 for each additional child.
- Child's baptismal certificate
- Letter from previous RE Director stating your child completed their first year of sacramental preparation at another Church.
- If you are not a member of St. Luke, you will have the opportunity to register as new members.
- Mass attendance in person or live streamed.
Sacramental preparation classes begin in the first grade. In their second grade they will receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation and First Eucharist. This is a two year program and from 2nd-8th grade students are enrolled when they have not yet received this Sacrament.
During their second year of preparation, they will receive both Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Eucharist.
Distance Learning Options
Option #1- In-class session and we have social distancing guidelines as our catholic schools have in place.
Parents can only drop-off by school side gate facing the Church, this is for children in Kinder and Sacramental classes ONLY.
For Kinder, parents can drop-off child outside the classroom but may not enter due to sanitation and social distancing from other children.
Option#2- Distancing learning online. For continuation students in grades 3rd -5th. (for students who have received the sacrament of First Eucharist)
Curriculum we will be using is Sadlier publisher which will provide all work assignments, and catechist will monitor and live zoom for lesson explanation.
Assignments and tests will be graded.
Attendance will be recorded through their online account and we can verify their completed work.
Parents will create an account with username and password for children to log-in.
Option#3- At-Home Catechesis for students in Sacramental preparation classes.
For children in their first or second year of Sacramental preparation for First Holy Communion and choose for them to learn at home, you have the option of, AT-Home Catechesis. This is taught by parent(s) using a work book, as they will not have online instruction. We will meet through zoom and check on the progress of your child in which you will email their work from their student work book.