February 12, 2020
Please click the box above to order lunch for the week. Just a reminder that if you are ordering an entree, ham & cheese, or salad bar that milk is included. You only need to order milk if you are bringing a cold lunch.
TLS "A NIGHT IN ITALY" February 28th
TLS A Night in Italy
Invite your friends and relatives to this event which takes the place of the Trinity Trot this year as our major fundraiser.
- Over 40 Baskets are available to bidding on.
- Sports Baskets Packers, Brewers and Bucks
- Tickets to area Attractions
- Photography Packages
- Dental Basket
- Front Row Seat at Christmas Concert or Graduation Service
- Power Tool Basket
- Student Art Work
Pay $5 to enter into a game of "Heads or Tails" for your chance to win an IPad which will be given away at the dinner.
- What: FUNDRAISER DINNER & SILENT AUCTION - to raise money for the fine arts program, PE class supplies, and the kitchen equipment for the students at Trinity Lutheran School
- When: Feb, 28th
- Timeline: 5:30-7:00 Silent Auction, 6:30 - 7:30 Dinner, 7:30 Silent Auction winners.
- Attire: Business Casual
- Tickets: $20 per ticket and only 200 seats are available.
- You can purchase tickets online or at the school office.
A Tisket, A Tasket, Help Us Make a Basket!
Donations are needed
We are looking for donations of items for the silent auction at the "A Night In Italy". The donation can be dropped off at the school office no later than February 14th. Thank you!
WLHS Kids Carnival
Step right up and try your luck at over 45 fun games!
- Who: Children age 3 through fourth grade are invited to play games, meet live animals, and participate in other fun activities.
- When: February 16, @ 1:00 - 3:30pm
- Cost: You can purchase 20 game tokens for $3 or a $5 wristband that includes 20 tokens and admission to the magician show and bounce house.
Parents and grandparents are admitted free of charge and are encouraged to bring their cameras for some great photo opportunities.
Attention Art Fair Participants!
Did you receive your “Welcome to the Art Fair” Email?
If not, your entry was not received, and you just missed the Art Deadline!
Turn in your registration form today! Final registration forms accepted through Friday, Feb. 14.
8th Grade Picture Day / Activities Picture Day - FEBRUARY 20
- Band students remember to bring your instruments!
- 8th Graders will be getting the 8th-grade picture taken in the morning.
- Other groups will also be getting their pictures taken throughout the morning.
If you have any questions please contact Mary in the school office.
Math Track Teams
All students in grades 5-8 are invited to join our math track teams. We are preparing for the Math Track Meet at WISCO on March 17. Practices are held in Mr. Zoellner's room on Thursdays from 3:45 - 4:45. If you have any questions or your child would like to participate but is unable to attend this week's practice, please let Mrs. Kaulitz or Mr. Zoellner know.
Pictures Pictures We need Your Pictures
2ND SEMESTER MISSION OFFERING
Our goal is $1500.00
DID YOU KNOW if you miss bringing in your offering for Wednesday chapel, you can drop it into the offering plate at Trinity over the weekend and the school will receive it to forward to our Mission Project.
Thursday 2/13 - A Boy's BB Conference Tournament @ WISCO
Wrestling practice - first day @ 3:45-5:30pm
5K-2nd grade - Just for Fun Math @ 3:45-4:15pm
Friday 2/14 - Blue & Gold Day
Pep Rally @ 2:15
A Boy's BB Conference Tournament @ WISCO
Saturday 2/15 - A Boy's BB Conference Tournament @ WISCO
WLHS Grade School Solo and Ensemble Festival
Sunday 2/16 - WLHS "Kids Carnival" (3rd Grade and younger) @ 1:00-3:00pm
Monday 2/17- Backward Day
Wednesday 2/19 - Sport's Team Day
Thursday 2/20 - Activities Picture Day/ 8th Grade Pictures
LUNCH MENU AND LINK TO ORDER FOR NEXT WEEK
Mon 2/17 - Slopping Joe W/tater Tots
Tue 2/18 - Baked Oatmeal W/Chocolate Chips & Banana
Wed 2/19 - Hoehl Family Chili
Thurs 2/20 - Pizza-Cheese or Pepperoni
Fri 2/21 - Chicken Drumsticks W/mashed Potatoes
-Milk, veggies & fruit will be served with the main menu
2nd choice Ham & Cheese Sandwich
3rd choice Salad Bar.
You can check your lunch balance on Powerschool. You can deposit money online for lunch via FACTS. FACTS is the program that administers our tuition payment program. Simply sign into your FACTS account via www.factsmgt.com, click Parent Login, and select “Payment Plans/Financial Aid”. You will see the spot to add funds.
LUNCH DUTY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -11:30-12:30
Please consider taking a look at the sign-up below - it is WIDE OPEN
Friday 2/14- Shelby Winters
Monday 2/17 - Abby Schwoch
Wednesday 2/19- Sarah Robinson
Thank you to all for giving up your time to help out in the lunch room.
Thank you to all who volunteered to help with lunchroom duty thus far. The teachers really appreciate it! Thank you for your consideration in helping out!
WLHS Spring Musical-
The Tony award-winning production of "Disney's Newsies" is coming to the WLHS stage.
- Performances are Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, March 8, at 1:30pm
- The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children (through eighth grade). Ticket information
- Before the Friday, March 6, performance, enjoy an evening of spaghetti and songs presented by the Choir Association, featuring the Wisco Kids and Inspiration choirs. The meal will be served in the cafeteria from 4:30-7:00 p.m. Tickets will be sold at the door, adults $10 and children $8.
- Tickets may be purchased online or through the mail-in ticket form, or at the reception window of WLHS Central Office. Tickets purchased online or through mail-in order will be assigned and available for pickup at Central Office.
We are excited to share the news of our Gaining Ground fundraising efforts!
Since Gaining Ground campaign was ultimately an entire conference accomplishment, please share with your members and families as you can!
God Blesses WLHS' Gaining Ground—Through gifts from generous supporters, Wisconsin Lutheran High School met its goal and received $1 million in cash gifts, by the January 31 deadline. The land acquisition is now in the final stages of closing. WLHS president Dr. Ken Fisher said, "Wisco is so grateful for your partnership and prayers. Every conference congregation agreed to participate in Gaining Ground and without that support it would have been impossible. God be praised for what he can do through his people!"
Disney's - The Little Mermaid 2020 LPS Musical Production
- March 6-8, 20120 7:00pm
- Luther Prep Auditorium
- Bleacher seating available each night beginning at 6:00 pm
Check online for reserved availability.
Ticket sales begin February 3rd.
Reserved tickets $12.00
Bleachers (not reserved) $8.00
Call weekdays (920) 261-4352
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
TWO New Sessions of Bible Information Classes starting Soon
This year we find ourselves ahead of the game, with our chosen games being approved already. The Pittsburg package that we have chosen, comes with the need for even more volunteers this year. The Pittsburg package positions us with what I believe to be a win/win for Trinity. First, most of our games this year fall on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Second, this package rewards us a successful completion bonus of $3000. With the minimum requirement of volunteers being greater this year, I believe that our earning potential will be greater this year also. Our group should be in bigger stands (hopefully no more Market places, or Taco stands).
More Information Contact Al Zipp 26-442-0569
TLS Website (Lunch Calendar/Athletic Calendar/Monthly School Calendar)
Power School Notices (to receive your child's academic progress and lunch balance notices)