Twitter is my Super Power
This PD will teach you all the "super powers" you can gain from using twitter. We will try to avoid the Kryptonites of social media. Make sure you have a twitter account already. Go to http://www.twitter.com. You will see the various educational uses of Twitter including "communication, sharing/acquiring resources, global collaboration, knowledge acquisition, tracking conferences, eliciting feedback, virtual mentoring, and professional growth." @E_Sheninger
Twitter Tutorial For Beginners
Twitterview with BrainPop
How to customize your profile
- Sign in to twitter.com.
- Go to your profile.
- Click the Edit profile button and you’ll be able to edit your account’s:
- Header photo (recommended dimensions are 1500x500 pixels)
- Profile photo (recommended dimensions are 400x400 pixels)
- Bio (maximum 160 characters)
- Theme color
- Click into any of these areas and make your changes.
- When changing a profile or header photo, click the camera icon and select to Upload photo or Remove, or simply drag and drop a photo into this section.
- Click Save changes. You’re all set!
Here are some additional tips for updating your profile:
- Photos can be in any of the following formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG. (Twitter does not support animated GIFs for profile or header images.)
- If you’re having trouble uploading a photo, check out this troubleshooting article.