- Bismuth is often confused with lead and tin due to its appearance
- Bismuth was one of the first of ten metals to be discovered and classified
Where it can be found
Applications and Uses
- Element Card: Gray, Theodore W. (2008). The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements.
- Elements Book: Gray, Theodore W. (2009). The Elements: A visual exploration of every known atom in the universe. New York: Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers, Inc.
- Jefferson Lab- http://education.jlab.org/itselemental/
- Los Alamos National Laboratory- http://periodic.lanl.gov/index.shtml
- Royal Society of Chemistry- http://www.rsc.org/periodic-table