Your Personal Info is in Danger!!
Helpful tips on how to prevent hackings and stolen identity
How to keep your passwords safe!
- 55% of people who use a short password gets hacked!
- Use a strong password (including 8 characters, upper case, lower case, numbers, letters and symbols) to prevent hacking and identity thief.
- Don't share your passwords to ANYONE but your parents, as they are the only people who you can trust forever.
- Change your password regularly at least every 6 months. You never know if someone has hacked you already.
- Don't use a word in the dictionary. Believe it or not, these words are easily guessed.
- Don't use ANY person information in your password; wether this is your pets name, the pin to your credit card, full name, etc.
Using all of these tips, you will definitely provide a less chance of hackings and identity thief and of your own private information!
Make sure you use at least 8 characters in your password
Make sure to include symbols, upper case and lower case letters, and numbers
Don't use a word that can be found in the dictionary.. these can be easy to guess