Blended Learning in the Classroom
BLiC PD Training offered through REMC 14-East
Blended Learning in the Classroom (BLiC) Training Available: Winter/Spring 2015
Are you looking to increase student engagement in your classroom? Do you want to effectively blend within your classroom to incorporate online elements? This free Blended Learning in the Classroom course is for all types of educators - administrators, and teachers of all subjects and all levels! Participate in this FREE 16 week opportunity to begin transforming your classroom.
- *OPTIONAL: 62 State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH's) for a minimal fee of just $10.00!
As a participant, you will engage with a learning cohort in a blended course and begin developing your own blended learning environment to implement with your students.
- Experience active and timely praxis
- Learn with a small cohort of fellow educators
- Engage in learning, application, review, and revision
- Develop blended lessons in your existing classroom
- Submit artifacts to your cohort for sharing and improving
For more detailed information about the full BLiC Learning Project, contact Martin Jennings or Casey Schaub at Genesee ISD: Technology and Media Services
Register Soon: Participant SLOTS fill quickly!
One Face-to-Face Session for your convenience...the rest of the course is Online!
Genesee ISD instructors available for this term will be:
- Martin Jennings, Genesee ISD Instructional Technologist
- Casey Schaub, Genesee ISD Instructional Technologist
One of the requirements for participants in the BLiC learning opportunity is ALL participants must attend one (1) face-to-face (F2F) session with others also enrolled.
In many instances, while the course begins BEFORE the face-to-face session, participants in the REMC 14 east area (Genesee and Lapeer) can attend on the following date:
- 4:30-6:30 pm ~ January 27, 2015 - Genesee ISD - Room 102A/B
*Initially the course was set to begin on 1/12/15. Based on scheduling and set-up, the course is now set to begin on 1/22/15.
Click on the link above for more details about BLiC training from the coordinators for the program. Take a step to be part of the over 600 educators who have reviewed that BLiC Training is the BEST Online PD they've ever experienced!