I Choose Jews!
By: Honesty Screws
- “God promised the land to our forefather Abraham, to our forefather Isaac and to our forefather Jacob. The British also want to promise us this land? Nu, Mi-Chi-Teise,” let it be…”
- “Mi-Chi-Teise,” an idiom loosely translated as "let it be."
- This is the only true reason Jews live in Israel today.
Reasons Israel belongs to the Jews
- Palestinian will not share the land. They want the land all to theirself.
- The Jewish people settled and developed the land.
- The international community granted political sovereignty in Palestine to the Jewish people.
- The second king, David, first made Jerusalem its capital.
- The territory was captured in defensive wars started by the Palestinians, but the Jews won.
- The Jewish people have maintained ties to their historical homeland for more than 3,700 years.