DR. NULL'S CISD WORD OF THE YEAR...
POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK...
THINGS TO KNOW...
* We made it! Remember your assignment, MINIMAL, if any school work over the break! Enjoy the 3 Fs. :) Family, Friends and Food! (Well, 4 - football)
* Seems hypocritical to even say this, but...Marina will be at work on Monday and Tuesday only next week so the building will be open like 8-4.
* Team Leader Monday, December 2 upon return.
* Bilingual Coach will be here Monday, December 2.
* 12 day countdown starts Tuesday, December 3.
* A couple of prinicpals are scheduled to visit and walk classrooms on Wednesday. If we pop in, just keep teaching! Just showcasing the greatness that you do!
* ATTENDANCE - Please call when you are seeing a student absent, tardy or leaving early. We need documentation in ViewIt regarding these phone calls. If you do not make contact with the parent. still document that you attempted to contact. We must have contact and contact attempts documented when filing truancy charges!
Week 1 - Dec. 2 - 6 - teachers will have an O to display in your classroom. It has 80 circles inside it. You will also have tickets to hand out. (Remember, I think we reused the tickets last year since students don't put their names on them) As students get tickets for OUTSTANDING HALLWAY BEHAVIOR, teachers collect the tickets and color in a circle. When your class gets all 80 filled in, they win a TRIP TO THE TREASURE TOWER!
Week 2 - December 9 - 13 - Respectful interactions - You will get an R and different colored tickets for Respectful Interactions. When students are caught have respectful interactions with each other or with an adult, they get a ticket. The rest is the same as the O.
Week 3 - Dec. 16 - 19 - Excellent Cafeteria Behavior - Same as above but specifically looking at cafeteria behavior.
BIRTHDAY/GIFT BOOK CLUB
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
* All teams for the excitement you brought with you daily to turkey feather hunt!
* Rachel Henderson thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving feast set up! - Missy
* Raya thanks for doing detention duty both days this week. - Missy
* Stephanie and Felix for helping clean the lounge on Wednesday after school. - Kara
FOCUS FOR 19-20
*integration of technology
*implementation of guided math 3x a week
*improving Tier 1 best practices
SUGGESTION BOX RESPONSES
FUTURE DATES TO KNOW...
25 - 29 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS!!!!!
25 - Karen Boren's birthday
26 - Lisa Lara's birthday
28 - Kim Johnson and Rachel Henderson's birthdays
2 - Bilingual coach on campus
2 -Team Leader
3 - 12 day Countdown to the Holidays begins
3 - Kara out AM
4 - Stop the Bleed training
8 - Hillary Soniat's birthday
10 - 4th and 2nd switch specials for testing
11 - 2nd and 3rd switch specials for testing
11 - PTO Luncheon
11 - Kara out to TELPAS training p.m
12 - Fourth grade program
16 - Nancy Heidenreich's birthday
16 - Site Based Meeting
18 - Sherry Kissner's birthday
18 - Technology come and go PD during conference
19 - Early release