Meadow Brook Magic
Week 6: Sept 24-Oct 5th
Mustang Monday Message
Last week we enjoyed celebrating our September Students-of-the-Month during our first Mustang Stampede. We look forward to spotlighting more students next month.
We are excited about the number of students that participated in our Reflection's contest. If your child forgot to bring their project today, we will still accept them tomorrow morning.
Thanks for your support!
* Monday, Oct 1st: Reflections Due
* Tuesday, Oct 2nd: School Community Council Meeting at 11:30-12:30
* Wednesday, Oct 3rd: 6:00 Nebo Bond Community Presentation at Springville High School (all are welcome to attend)
* Thursday, Oct 4th: 6th Grade BYU Sports Field Trip
* Friday, Oct 5th: 3rd Grade Vivian Park Nature Walk
* Monday, Oct 8th: Lockout Drill (Office Staff Only)
* Thursday, Oct 11th: Picture Day (see order information below)
* Friday, Oct 12th: 5th Grade Field Trip to Jakers
Last week's adventures...
Thank you volunteers!
We are grateful to these wonderful ladies for making our horses for our stampede!
Students did a great job getting out of the building quickly.
BYU partners with Nebo to provide meaningful professional development for teachers and administrators.
Thank you volunteers!
Principal Mustang Club Winners
Click here to make sure your student knows where he/she can safely cross the street.
Box Tops Collections
Box Tops collections are going to work the same this year as last. Please review these instructions as a reminder. You have about a month to bring in unexpired Box Tops and unexpired Bonus Box Tops for our first collection competition. Thanks for all your help in earning money for Meadow Brook!
- First deadline (for our first competition with prizes to follow in late October/early November): Monday October 15, 2018
- Each classroom grade teacher will have a labeled 9x12 envelope for the purpose of collecting box tops/bonus box tops. The office will also have a collection envelope.
- Expiration date and product code have to be visible for the box top/bonus box top to be usable.
- Bring box tops/bonus box tops whenever you have them! We will have a contest of which class and/or grade brings in the most, but we'll keep a
running total, so no need to save up the box tops until a certain deadline.
- After the October 15th deadline, DO NOT BRING box tops or bonus box tops with expiration dates of 11/1/18 (or earlier).
- Any unexpired box tops/bonus box tops brought after October 15th will count towards the next competition.
Currently we do not have collection sheets to hand out to each student like we did last year, but you are more than welcome to use the sheets if you still have access to them from last year.