OLYMPIAN HIGH SCHOOL
"WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE"
To Help You Plan...
Tuesday, January 14 - Regular Day, all students report to directly to their Period 1 class
Wednesday, January 15 - Block Day - No ATP
Thursday, January 16 - Block Day - No ATP, Biology/Earth Science Cohort
Friday, January 17 - Regular Day, Coffee With The Principal
Monday, January 20 - HOLIDAY
Tuesday, January 21 - Regular Day, English 9/10 Cohort
Wednesday, January 22 - Block Day - ATP, F.A.C. Meeting
Thursday, January 23 - Block Day - ATP
Friday, January 24 - Regular Day
VAPA HOLIDAY SHOWCASE - DECEMBER 19, 2013
Update on SBAC (Smarter Balance Assessment Consortium)
The new assessments will be known as the California Measurement of Academic Performance and Progress (MAPP)
- Testing window April 7 - May 16th
- Juniors will test in Math(Intermediate Algebra or higher) and English
Staff Development Day
Monday, Jan. 13th, 8-11am
Olympian High School Library
Collaborative Group Work--Yes It Can Be!
TEACHER OF THE YEAR
- Nominations will be taken by any staff member, student, or parent until 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 22.
- Vote #1 will be held on Friday, January 24 to shrink the candidate pool to the top 3.
- Vote # 2 will take place on Wednesday, January 29 at the Faculty Meeting.
- Formal announcement and presentation will be held at the Rising Stars Award Night - Thursday, February 20th.