Monday News and Notes
April 27, 2015
After speaking with Carol last evening she wanted me to share she will be back to work Wednesday! She will continue her radiation treatments after school but is eager to get back and see everyone. She thanks you for your cards and prayers.
This Week at a Glance!
- Reading Committee Meeting 11-2:30 LGI room
- NYS Math make-ups
- Kindergarten Parent Night 6:30 Cafeteria
- Tinker Tuesday 2:30 at the Public Library
- Report Cards due by 3:00 pm
- School Nurse Interviews 10-3:00
- PTSA Meeting
- EBT Meeting 3:30
- 1/2 Day-Dismissal at 11:00-Please be sure to be in contact with parents of student's you have academic concerns with.
- Lock Down Drill 10:00
- We will have a quick scheduling committee meeting at 1:30 to discuss a date for our final scheduling meeting-