S'more Resources with Smore
Museum Box: http://museumbox.e2bn.org/
- · Provides the tools for you to build up an argument or description of an event, person or historical period by placing items in a virtual box. You can add text, images, video and sound to the side of the cubes.
- · Website builder that requires no technical skills. No ads, no banners. No hidden fees. Now download, works securely in your browser. Unlimited free hosting. Previously known as Synthasite.
- · 10+ elegant and professional resume templates. In the click of a button, try on the design that best accentuates your personality. Your resume will automatically adapt to the theme. Enrich your resume with videos, images, presentations and documents.
- · Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share webpages. Create rich web pages easily and collect all your info in one place. You can control who can view and edit your sites.
My Brain Shark: http://my.brainshark.com/home.aspx
- · Upload your presentation, document or video. Narrate it, share it, track it, and create voice-over presentations. Make talking photo albums, upload videos or screencasts, and narrate documents. Produce podcasts and share your content.
Prescchool Teacher of the Year
Visit the classroom of SLPS Preschool Teacher of the Year, Linda Smith @ Dewey International Studies Elementary School.
Book Tasting 2013
Students in K-6 did a book tasting in library class to sample a few of our new library books and reintroduce some of our older fiction and nonfiction. Students had so much fun at our book tasting during National Library Week!!
Test taking tips from the Talking Hands
Counting to 10
This is a video that shows students how to count to 10, then they can go in and see if they can do it themselves.
Movie Trailer Themed Conservation Public Service Announcement!