Union Center Elementary
Ground Breaking Ceremony
Ground Breaking Ceremony at Union Center Elementary!
This morning at 10:00 AM, a (socially distant) Ground Breaking Ceremony was held, which included members of Union Township Schools and Union Center!
Please enjoy the pictures below, and thank you to the following people for making today a reality for our school community:
- Julie Giorgi- UTSC School Board
- Stacy Buehler- UTSC School Board
- Bob Gilliana- UTSC School Board
- Bob Tichy- UTSC School Board
- Mike Simatovich- UTSC School Board
- John Hunter- UTSC Superintendent
- Jack Birmingham- UTSC Asst. Superintendent
- Philip McKelvey- Business Manager
- Kelley Lemley- Executive Secretary
- Tammy Gasienica- Bookkeeper
- Gerard Manzo- Chief Information Officer
- Dana Wannemacher- Barton Coe
- Mike Vaughan- Hagerman Construction
- Christy Renn- UCE PTO President
...and countless others! THANK YOU to everyone above, and to all of those who could not join us in person today!
Mr. Hunter Speaks at the Ground Breaking Ceremony!
The Tent is Set-Up and Ready to Go!
5th Grade Students and PTO President Christy Renn Are The First to Break Ground!
Staff at Union Center Break Ground on the New Building Addition!
UTSC Central Office!
UTSC School Board Members Stacy Buehler, Julie Giorgi, Bob Gilliana, and Bob Tichy!