2017-2018, 26th Edition
They'll Remember YOU
(And if I have shared this before...well, it's worth sharing again.)
- RECESS: Spangler, Tilstra, Hayden
- PBIS Store
- Mrs. Rhoades IEP meeting - 3:30 pm
Tuesday, February 27
- RECESS: Zachary, Waller, Malmgren
- Faculty Meeting, 3:20 pm, Mrs. Bowman's room - Agenda
Wednesday, February 28
- RECESS: Chapman, Jackson, Pompeo
- Ag Club, 2nd Grade, 3:15 pm
- Singing Jaguars, 3:15 pm
- Volunteer Reading Program meeting, 3:30 pm, Mrs. Rodeffer's room
Thursday, March 1
- RECESS: Coates, Mason, Reed
- Spring Pictures
- Reading Club, 3:15 pm
- PBIS Meeting, 3:20 pm, Mrs. Bowman's room
- PAW-some nominations due!
Friday, March 2
- RECESS: Sims, Scarbrough, Christensen
- Mrs. Rhoades IEP meetings, 3:30 and 4:00 pm
Monday, March 5: ASSEMBLY dealing with bullying, etc. at High School Gym, 9 am. We will be bused to/from. (I will send a notice of time once confirmed); School Mall fundraiser begins.
Friday, March 9: Data Day (this will be a one-day, 45 minute check-in per grade level.)
- If you haven't already, please welcome Katie Brewer to our building in Ms. Dunn's room, and March 5 welcome Megan Fenner in Mrs. Jackson's room!
- Donuts with Dad was a well-received event! Many smiles were to be seen, and they even liked High Five Friday! Unfortunately, we ran out of donuts for students, but now we know for next year how many to order. :)
- The lounge and the workroom are spaces shared by all and, therefore, should be CARED FOR by all. Please make sure that you are cleaning up after yourself.