World Heritage Southeast
Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza!!!!
Ana from Serbia as an Elf at Zoo Atlanta!
HE SAID/SHE SAID...........The Role of the Area Representative - Switzerland!!
Interacting with the newest teenager in your life
- Whats your favorite thing about school/host family/USA/your town?
- What is different than you expected?
- What would you tell yourself now that you didn't know before you came here?
- What have you learned about yourself since you came on program?
- Which class has your favorite/worst group of kids in it?
You get the idea - get the kids talking!!
Do you have a great student on your program? Ask them if they'd like to do a job shadow day while they are on program. As you know, our FLEX kids do this, but its a great experience they can add to their college resumes. Perhaps as a reward for getting their school presentations done????
Training meeting in Chattanooga was attended by National Director Pete Hayes, Kelli Harris, and Terri Robinson.
All Reps are required to complete an in person or phone training annually.
For those I am not visiting, we will conduct INDIVIDUAL trainings throughout the next month. If you can find the author in the pic above you can get a Starbucks gift card. Just send me an email. First one gets it.
Welcome aboard to our newest Area Reps: Dana Anthony in North Carolina, Rebecca Pope in Atlanta, Courtney Huggins in Athens GA, Stephanie McKenzie in Chattanooga TN, and Shacorra Edmonds in Columbus GA
BRING A FRIEND-TEAMMATE-MOM-SPOUSE-COUSIN-SISTER
Travel for Students
- only allowed with Host families, WH trips, or a school trip
- contact me if they intend to travel Internationally while on program - several additional steps need to be taken
- FLEX AND YES have different procedures, please check in prior to travel.
THEN THERE'S THE OTHER KIND OF TRAVEL:
- Motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, ATV's, snowmobiles, wave runners, jet skis, or other powered devices WILL NOT BE COVERED BY INSURANCE - whether driving or riding.