Venezuela

Ethan Hartner

Big image

Culture

About 96% of Venezuela is Roman Catholic. The other 4% is split between Protestant or something else. But, why is most of the religion of Venezuela Roman Catholic? Catholism was brought by by Spainish missionaries during the colonial period. Although many Venezuelian Catholics do not go to church services, most claim a belief in God, the Catholic Saints, and the Virgin Mary.
Big image

Geography

Venezuela has so many amazing different land forms, such as the snow-capped mountains, the Central Orinoco Plains, and the Guyana Highlands. How do these many land forms affect the climate though? The average temperature of Venezuela is about 70-85 degrees F. However, the mountain ranges of Venezuela are usually much cooler. Because of this The Andes mountains of Venezuela are permenantly covered in snow.
Big image

Recources/Economy

Venezuela has so many natural recources, but what are some of them and how do the affect the country? Venezuela is one of the world's leading oil producing countries. However, oil prices have gone up and greatly affected many Venezuelans. Thanks to these raised oil prices and taxes, many Venezuelans live in poverty.
Big image

History

Venezuela is an amazing country, but wgat are some dates or holidays that it celebrates and what makes them so special? Most Venezuelan cities have a patron saint, and hold an amazing annual festival to honnor thier local parton saint
Big image