iGIP Newsletter 10
Leaders of Generation Bold
Dear Gary and Vero,
Amazing Race Plan
National Sales Recruitment
WARNING from Alumni Relations
Amazing Race Preparations
The Official start of the Amazing Race will be on NOVEMBER 21, 2013 (Thursday) from 2-5:30pm. Be prepared with your teams. Read the booklet I gave you!
THINGS TO DO
1. Announce this strategy to your entire LC and CREATE EXCITEMENT!
2. Form your group of 3-5
3. Prepare your calling cards
4. Prepare a camera for documentation
5. Assign a team leader
NATIONAL SALES RECRUITMENT
Support needed from you
After we have finished training and selling with these 5 people, we will integrate them back to the LCs so this is an important initiative for you guys to support for building talent capacity.
Things to do:
1. Change your cover photo to The Calling
2. Invite 2 of your friends who you think would be good sellers and give them this letter: http://issuu.com/juliafullflightchu/docs/the_calling_invitation_letter
3. Tell me the names of the two people you recommended: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f-ykmYku3HUrQkG5rbQkxDcSyXU3NtdTbrBn-I1InQs/viewform
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: November 24
We have less than two months left. This is it! Last sprint. No day but today. What are you doing to improve the conversion rate of your members? To increase the number of meetings?
1. LC Analysis: During the session entitled WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS, i asked you guys to make an LC Analysis. Please send me this analysis in a document. Vero the outputs are with MaCla and Maria.
2. Network Analysis: This is the over-all analysis. Please send me your outputs as well.
3. Market Research: Insights from the market research, other points you want Julio to research on.
4. Local Plans: Based on all these 3 things, what are the changes in your local plans? Please send me your GANTT for the remaining two months.
5. Synergy Areas: What are your needs and points of synergy from the support function. Please identify every point so we can determine if we are going to provide that locally or nationally. (i.e. calling cards, proposals, etc.)
6. Inputs for training day for new members: sessions and facilitators
7. Date for team building
8. VERO: Match Like Never Before tracker (Deadline: ASAP)
DEADLINE: November 16, Saturday, 2:00am.
I need the inputs before our meeting on Saturday.
DO NOT BE LATE. S./5 late fees.