Tuesday Morning News
December 16, 2014
Tonight's Game Line-Up
- Aquin Fresh-Soph Boys at Aquin Tourney v. AFC . 6:00
- Aquin Varsity Boys at Forreston Tourney v. Polo . 6:00
- ASU (Sophie Brunner, Aquin class of 2013) v. ISU at Redbird Arena . 7:05 (new time!)
- Loras (Patrick Schmelzle, Aquin class of 2012) v. Illinois Wesleyan (very near Redbird Arena) . 7:00
Spirit Shop Open Tonight!
- New navy 'dress-code approved' polos have arrived and are $40.
- The double-layer polar fleece blankets have been sent out for printing which will increase the cost to $50--but they are very nice and well-worth it. We have 2 remaining for Christmas gifting, and will have more after Christmas.
- Scheduled to arrive on Friday are more 'adult small' and 'adult medium' Champion Full-Zip jackets. These navy, light-weight jackets are 'dress-code approved' and are $45.
Also, if you're interested in a letterman's jacket, please head to Heartland Graphics in Monroe. They can order the jacket for you and they are $190. They will also embroider names and sew patches, letters and awards on the jackets for you. Chenille backpatches (Aquin Bulldogs) and chenille numbers (for graduation years) are available in our Spirit Shop for $25 and $7, respectively.
Jr-Sr High Late Start Tomorrow!
Adesse Incentive #2 in 2 Days!
Our sales totals at this moment are:
- 1286 tickets sold for a total of $25,965
Our sales goal is:
- 2500 tickets sold for a gross total of $56,000
Adesse tickets make great Christmas presents! And be sure to check out this weekend's Mass Schedule for the classes in charge of sales.
Thank you for your support!