By: Lauryn L & Michaela S
Warning signs of an online predator: o_O
- Lying, especially about age
- Too-good-to-be-true gifts, including cameras and Web-cams
- they threaten you
Cyber Bullying Down below ;)
~(^-^~) BE SAFE WHILE ONLINE! (~^-^)~
Facts OF some sort ~(^-^~) (~^-^)~
In a survey of 8-18 year-olds, the foundation found that:
• Half of teens (13-18) post personal information about themselves online.
• One-third of girls (13-18) have talked about sex online with someone they’ve never met in person.
• One in eight online teens has discovered an adult posing as much younger.
• Nearly one-third of teens have talked online about meeting in person with someone they know only from the Internet.
How to prevent bad things from happening to you on the inter-web ~(^-^~) (~^-^)~
- Make sure you know who you are talking to while online
- If the predator wants to meet you, do not agree unless you truly know them
- Don't respond to bullying it will not end well
- Don't post anything that you would not say to a stranger
- if things get out of control, block the user from talking to you! :O