Welcome to 21st Century Learning
A modern way of learning using modern technology!
"The illiterates of 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn" Alvin Toffler
What is 21st Century Learning?
Why should teachers use 21st Century Learning Approaches to teach ?
- From years, our teachers have been following the traditional methods of teaching, they need to realize that it is time to make a change!
- To make students interested in what they learn.
- To help students with their homework by spending more time with them.
- To prepare students to be their own leaders and helpers.
- To build up a stronger relationship with their students.
How is it helpful?
Could education be as much fun as Facebook and Twitter? Well, that is all up to our teachers!
By: Tahreem Nawaz