Volume 6, Issue 26
16 April 2020
Stacy and Michael
Taryn and Ian
Tricia and Brandi
Thank you so much for all of your help with my many tech issues - you girls saved me (and my students)!
(I wish your cute emojis would work here, Jen! -TL)
Thanks for reviving the Picayune. We need the laughs.
Shout out to Tricia LaRue for all of her support and help with my journalism class. Without her help I would not have been able to showcase the beautiful Letters to the Class of 2020 or the fun quarantine articles. Trish is amazing!
Shout out to Ian Simpson- as someone who has been behind the scenes with him this week, he truly outdid himself. I truly believe that under his leadership, this Student Government group was able to restore some of the joy and normalcy that we are all missing.
What Taryn said... ;) But seriously, you've worked your butt off, Ian. Get some sleep after this weekend, put your phone on silent, and relax.
If you haven't seen this...
Homemade doc cam, anyone?
The Class of 2021 Invites you to our MRHS Virtual Prom Weekend Event. This event is FREE and will take place in the comfort of your own home! Starting at 7 pm on Friday night, iHeartRadio’s sister stations from all over the state will be hosting a Virtual Prom. Check it out on 95.7 The Party https://957theparty.iheart.com/contests/virtual-prom-816640/ What a great opportunity to dance along and dedicate your favorite song to a special someone across the distance. You can continue your own Quarantine Prom until Saturday night when royalty will be announced.
There are many ways to participate and you can choose how involved you want to be.
1. Dress up! (No need to order a new dress or try to get a tux. We all need to respect the stay at home order. Just choose something nice from your closet.) Feel free to invite people in your home to help you participate.
2. Upload pictures and message to our prom google form and we will share on our page! We will link as the event draws closer.
3. Tag our social media accounts @mountainrangehs or drop the hashtag #MRprom2020 in a 2-3 second video clip.
4. Make sure you check our MRHS Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @mountainrangehs to see everyone’s pictures! Prom pictures will be reposted on April 17th and the 18th.
5. Royalty will be announced the evening of April 18th .