By Chasity Scott
2. Eros, also known as Cupid, was the son of Ares and Aphrodite.
3. In art, Ares is generally depicted holding a spear and wearing a helmet.
4. He was the son of Hera and Zeus, both whom hated him.
5. He is the God of war.
6. His throne on Mount Olympus was made with human skin
7. Ares means battle in greek
8. Ares was quick to anger and very violent.
9. On the battlefield, he was always joined by Phobos and Deimos
10. Ares didn't care about the right and wrong of a dispute, he was only focused on the combat and bloodshed.