Remote Learning Week 13
June 15, 2020 - June 19, 2020
It's time to say goobye,
our year has come to an end.
We've made more cherished memories
and many more new friends.
We've watched your child learn and grow
and change from day to day.
We hope that all the things we've done
Have helped in some small way.
So it's with happy memories
we send them out the door,
with great hope and expectations
for what next year holds in store!
1B Weekly Zoom Sessions
P.S. Check out the pictures of our Cozy Read Aloud session from last week! :-)
Everyone got a chance to share about their learning buddies and why it was special to them. It was great having our learning buddies keep us company during the read aloud.
Read Aloud Book
We read the book, Last Day Blues by Julie Danneberg. It was about how the students come up with the best present so that their teacher isn't too sad when she misses them while they're gone.
Special shout out
Principal Akinola-Pinard wrote us a special letter after watching the video of our discussion about racism last week. She was so inspired and even cried happy tears. Let's keep it up First Grade!
Read Aloud Book
Weekly Lesson Plan
Click on the link to see what our 1B students will be learning this week!
Specials End of Year Zoom Celebration
The specials team has organized some end of the year celebrations for students.
- Music with Mr. Kramer
- Taekwondo with Maestra Julia
- Animal Structures with Ms. Cimoch
- Freeze Dance with Ms. Wangerin-Foster
Click on the link below to join (meeting ID: 827-7224-0239, PW: 280204).
Looking Ahead in June
June 5 - June 19
- Teachers will also gradually begin reducing student workload.
- Feedback provided on assignments will be reduced as well.
- There will be NO office hours.
- Whole class weekly Zoom sessions WILL still occur.
- Last day of school for students
- Instruction will end on this day.