Term 1 Week 3
Thursday, Feb. 19th, 3:15pm
Come along and ask any question you like.
Work on your blog with support on hand.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
iPad Integration Ideas
Using iPads in Guided Reading
Using iPads in Maths groups
1. Have students photograph examples of 2D shapes or 3D objects in the classroom. Label each one and list the properties.
2. Photograph numbers from around the school/classroom. Create number sentences using the numbers photographed.
3. Find three objects and insert their pictures in the order of their volume/capacity. Type sentences to show how they relate to each other. The same activity could be completed for length, mass and area.
4. Photograph a clock. Type in the answers to a series of questions e.g. What time will it be: in 5 minutes? in half an hour? in three-quarters of an hour? in one hour? What time was it: two hours ago? 30 minutes ago? 1 minute ago?
Websites of the Week
Photos For Class
Photos For Class has an unbelievable collection of creative common images you can use in class, for your presentations and on your class blog without the risk of breaking copyright (you know who you are!) When you download the image it includes the attribution as part of the image.
Shared by Steph Westwood on Yammer
Learn 2 Love 2 Day
Be sure to check out the other sections of this website too.
A Punctuation Guide
Tip of the Week
1. Open up the eBook you wish to use.
2. Select the print function.
3. Click on the 'Change Printer' option.
4. Select 'Smart Notebook Document Writer'.
5. Hit PRINT.
6. Be patient as it takes a little while to load. :)
No more screen capturing and pasting! :)
Want to know more?
Want to find some other great Web 2.0 tools or iPad apps? Check out my website - http://ictwithmissc.weebly.com
Got a question? Got a great website/app to share? Want some help with something specific? Send me an email and let me know.