Week of May 5th
THIS WEEK IS STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR EACH OF YOU!
Important Dates for the Week:
Tuesday, May 7th:
- Chatham Education Foundation Breakfast (Carla out of the building until 9:00)
- SLT Meeting in Sportelli's Room after car riders
Wednesday, May 8th:
- 4th/1st PLC (we will work on EVAAS)
- MTSS meeting in Mandy's Room
Thursday, May 9th:
- 5th/3rd/2nd/K PLC (we will work on EVAAS)
- Kindergarten Orientation for Rising Kindergarten Families from 6-7 (PLEASE Come help with childcare and earn NCE time! Sign up here!! See Carla for NCE time details.)
- Bus Driver Awards/Recognition Awards Ceremony at 6:30 at JM
Friday, May 10th:
Staff Appreciation Fun Planned for the Week:
Monday - Bagels provided by our Central Service Team
Tuesday - Subs for Lunch from School
Wednesday - PTA Prizes
Thursday - Doughnuts for breakfast from School
Friday -Taco bar from Babalu by the PTA from 10:15-1:45 in MPR
- Lockdown: We will have an unannounced Lockdown Drill sometime soon.
- Interview Season is upon us! If you would like to be part of interview teams now/this summer, please sign up here. NCE time can be earned for any interviews that are after school/this summer. Dates/times will be secure once interviews are lined up.
- PTA Check Reimbursements Deadline!! Please turn in receipts/requests for PTA funds by May 31st. Requests for things purchased from May 31st - June 7th - need to be turned in by June 10th.
- Planning for 19-20: It is almost time for me to begin working with the district office on allotments for next year. Please let me know ASAP if you are planning to retire or resign so that I can plan accordingly for filling vacancies. Even if you are just considering a change it would still help to know. My goal is to give you information about next year as soon as possible and this information is always helpful when planning.
- No more Extended PLC's/EVAAS Work - There will be no more Extended PLCs beginning this week! PLC's will work together on EVAAS this week. If you are a support person, please plan to stop by PLC to collaborate on instructional responsibility. Here is the document where you can work as a team to determine instructional responsibility.
Important Testing Dates
Test Training for Administrators: Tuesday, May 21st after dismissal
Reading EOG: Friday, May 24th
Math EOG: Wednesday, May 29th
Science EOG: Friday, May 31st
Read to Achieve: Monday, June 3rd
I will only be approving absences during testing for emergencies! We need ALL hands on deck!
- School Improvement Retreat - June 11th from 12:15 - 3:30
- We will work on School Improvement Plan, work on the Schedule for 19-20, unpack data, examine TWCS data, and much more! Please sign up for your spot to join this action packed day! Lunch will be provided!!
- Save the Date
End of the year Luncheon - June 7th after kids leave/time - TBA
Consider completing a Positive Office Referral this week!
Weekly Note: Feedback? Suggestions?....leave us some info in the Weekly Note!
Car Rider Duty for the Week:
AM Duty: Parrish, Avilia, K. Horton, Alvarez, DePietro, Spencer
PM Duty:Team 5 - Membreno, Torres, Exley, Rockett, Lowing, Davis, Horton, Shugart
Please do not send out mass emails regarding other covering duty for you due to an absence/progressional development. We must have confirmed people out at car duty and we have been short several days due to no one answering the mass email and/or people not covering their duty. This is too important a time of day for us to hope someone sees the email and helps out. Please text a friend that doesn't have duty to switch with you and/or text Carla.