IAT Tiger Times
Week of January 9, 2017
SCHOOL MISSION - 2017
This week @IAT
- Updated pacing and testing
- Schedule for move to Perry almost finalized
- Lesson plans due on Wednesdays
- SABIS support this week: Z. Atherley, K. Shipmon, K. Thomas
- Assembly Friday for Chancery during period 7
Update on the move to Perry Street
Though we still haven't received the official move in date, we are prepared for delays. Here is a simplified explanation of our moving options:
Original Plan - Jan 13-16 items moved to Perry. Jan 17-18 PD Days for staff Jan 19 students return.
Plan B - Feb 18-19 items moved to Perry. Feb 21-22 PD Days for staff Feb 23 students return
Plan C - Mar 9 Reduced day PD Mar 10 PD Day for staff and items moved to Perry. Mar 13 PD day staff. Mar 14 students return.
This Week's Fun Holiday – Make Your Dreams Come True Day - Friday, January 13th
January 13 is Make your Dreams Come True Day.
Dreams That Inspire
Dreams are a part of life. We all dream when we sleep, but most of us don't remember them the next day. No matter how big or small, there are some dreams that inspire us and allow us to make our lives better. It is these dreams that Make your Dreams Come True Day celebrates. Dreams that motivate us to do better, encourage us to take on more challenges, and energize us to succeed in our lives - professionally and personally.
How to Celebrate?
- Get started on making your dream come true.
- Talk to someone who inspires you.
- Make an inspiration board with images and words relating to your dream.
- Write down your dream, make a project plan, and create deadlines for you to work towards.
- Challenge of the week: How can you inspire our students at IAT to dream BIG and to achieve and accomplish amazing things?
Think Positive, Be Positive, and Positive Things will Happen
Our Numbers Are Growing!
Secret Pal Update
Welcome to the IAT Family!
Ronald Beacham Special Ed Para
Sean Cavalier Facilities Manager
Tiffany Snead Building Sub
Brittania Brown 3rd Grade Para
Karen Clark-Johnson KDG para
Kerron Smith SMA K-2
Attention K-2 Teachers!
Update from Ms. Lattimer:
Please remember to use the Google Form for referrals
Submit Your Shout Outs!
Let's recognize the amazing things that are happening at IAT!
Each week in The Tiger Times there will be a section designated to Staff Shout Outs.
When you see your colleagues doing something worthy of a Shout Out,
please email them by COB each Thursday
to Jennifer Robertiello at email@example.com.