Voyagers In Pre-K 4
Playing, Learning & Growing Together
Leader In Me
February 6 - Falcon Pass Carnival
Lights, Camera, Action,
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
February 8 - Welcome Back Mrs. Beamer !
February 11 - Valentines Due
February 12 - Early Release & Valentine Exchange
February 14 - Valentines Day
February 18 - Fine Arts Night 6:00 PM 7:00 PM
February 22 - Library (return book )
February - 25 Group and Individual Pictures
February 26 - Spirit Day (wear red or blue )
On nice days we enjoy going outside with our friends.
Always a good time for a book.
Playing games and working on social skills.
- Objects in the sky (Energy)
- Healthy Habits (heart healthy)
- Farm - we will study the farm for two weeks.
Books We Are Reading
*Napping House by Audrey Wood
*Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Iza Trapani
* I Spy the Sun & The Sky by Stella Blackstone
*What The Moon Sees , What The Sun Sees by Nancy Tafuri
*Weather by Pamela Chanko
*Eating The Alphabet
*Today I Feel Silly by Lee Curtis
*The Way I Feel by Janan Cain
* The Feelings Book, by Todd Parr
* The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen
*Click ,Clack Quackity, Quack
*The Big Red Barn, By Margaret Wise Brown
*Rosie’s Walk, By Pat Hutchins
*The Little Red Hen, By Paul Galdone
*Milk Makers, By Gail Gibbons
*The Farm Concert, By Joy Cowley
Having Fun In School
- Children engage in various forms of communication.
- Children use books and other written materials to engage in pre-reading behaviors. Independent Reading Time
- Shared Reading Groups
- Sequencing a story / retelling
- Listening & Comprehension Skills. Students show understanding by following two and three step directions.
- Hearing Beginning Sounds and Naming Letters. (a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,r,t,)http://www.starfall.com/ & http://www.abcya.com , pbskids.org
- Combining onset & rime (initial consonant and vowel consonant) to make words
- Sight Words - Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Brown,White, Black, Pink , Purple, like, the , see
- Vocabulary - sun, energy, star, sky, land, water, night, day, sun, light, dark, planet, moon (Academic Language) fast, slow, game, song, fingerplay, remember, favorite, same, different, talk, choose, list,) safe, healthy, clean, germ, sick, cover your mouth, exercise, jog, run, jumping jack, pulse, heart, heart beat,farm, barn, farmer, tractor, field, corn, , rice, cow, horse, pony, duck, duckling
- Song Folder Visit https://clearcreek.itslearning.com/lprice/songs/