Florida's coastline Red Tide
- .The Red Tide is in Florida at the coastline. The Red Tide is causing fish to die and be washed up to shore
- In addition background concentrations of K.brevis were observed in two samples collected from Northwest Florida
- One sample was collected alongshore of Escambia County and the other was collected offshore of Dixie County.
- The northern movement of the surface waters and minimal net movement of bottom water between Pinellas and northern Monroe countries over the next three days.
- Fish kills have been reported in multiple places between southern Collier and Monroe County
- The southwest reported the red tide
- In Southwest Florida over the past week Karenia brevis the Florida red tide organism was detected at background concentrations in one sample collected in Pinellas County