A bad drug!
A psychocoactive drug is a chemical substance that acts primarily upon the central nervous system where it alerts brain function, resulting in teporary changes in perception mood,conciousness and behavior.
effects on the body!
- impairs short term memory
- impairs attention,judgement,and other cognitive function.
- impairs coordination and balance.
- increases heart rate pyscho tic episode
- impairs memory and learning skills
- sleep impairment
- Can lead to addiction
- increase risk of chronic cough
- increases risk of schizophrenia.
- May increase risk of anxiety,depression and amotiuational syndrome.
- injury to your brain and body