Briarhill Summer Information
Updated May 26, 2020
New Student Enrollment
The 2020-2021 Enrollment is now open. School will start on August 12, 2020. All students new to LISD must complete enrollment paperwork. Students returning to LISD should enroll online as well. When this is completed you will be contacted by the registrar to complete the registration process and to select courses. Please attach all the required documents when completing the online enrollment.
· Proof of residency (Current gas, water, or electric bill required. Current lease or purchase agreement can be used if not already living in the attendance zone, with utility bill to be provided within 30 days)
· Final report card or withdrawal form from previous school
· Name and address of previous school
· Immunization records
· Birth certificate
· Social security card
· Parent's driver's license
· Any legal/court papers concerning child custody
Online enrollment at: https://www.lisd.net/enroll
You will see information on Attendance Zones, Bus Locator, Transfers, Immunization Requirements.
7th Grade Immunizations
All parents should have received an email regarding what immunization your child will need to start the 2021 school year. If you did not receive an email, your child is current.
Please always check with your Physician to be sure when it is safe to get and that they have not already had done. 7th graders are required to have an updated TDAP and Meningitis .