A Peek At Our Week
Mrs. DeCook's Class 10/13-10/16
Homework journals are due on the assigned day for students.
- Checkpoint on 10/13- Realistic Fiction
- Traditional Literature Unit
- Compare and Contrast TL to Realistic Fiction
- Characteristics of Origin Myths
- Analyze Characters in TL
There is a Revising and Editing Checkpoint on Thursday, October 15th.
- Memoirs of a Goldfish Read-Aloud
- Writing from different character perspectives
Test is this Friday, October 16th
- Complete three word work activities in class
- Study for test at home
Upcoming Events/Classroom News
- Tuesday, October 13th is Picture Day
- October 23- Neon Circus
- October 21- Scholastic Book Fair Week in Library
- All of October is "Socktober"- bring in a new pair of socks and students can check out an extra library book!