How to make Tiny Teddy Trains
These tiny teddy trains can be for partys and just for a special treat. They are easy and simple to make.
The goal is to make tiny teddy trains that are yummy.
Materials and Ingredients
- 6 bowls
- 3 knifes
- Chocolate (melted)
- Milky way bar
- Liquorice Allsorts
- Liquorice Sticks
- Tiny Teddys (any flavour)
- Melt your chocolate till it is runny.
- Get one Milky way and four smarties (same colour optional).
- Put some chocolate on each smartie and stick on the sides of the Mily way.
- Carefully cut all liquorice allsorts in half.
- Dap some chocolate on the liquiorice allsort and stick it on the back of the Milky way.
- Cut the liquroice sticks into 2cm pieces.
- Drop some chocolate on the liquroice sitick and stick on the Milky way.
- Put some chocolate on the feet of the tiny teddy and stick it on the Milky way.
- Then you are done.
- Eat and enjoy.
How to make Tiny Teddy trains