Bringing the Classroom Alive with Technology
This Story Builder allows you to create mini-movies or video stories with the feel of Google Docs. You can also personalize the videos you create using the characters, story, and even music of your choosing and when you finish you can share your final product with others.
Google Story Builder - How to does it work?
Google Story Builder is a fun tool that promotes writing and collaboration. I know students will be excited to try it out.
- Pick your characters
- Compose a story script
- Pick your Dramatic or exciting background music
google story builder
Google Story Builder can be a resource for any student old enough to keyboard. Think about how you could use it.
- Create original dialog to present the points of view of characters in a story.
- Create dialog between historical figures.
- Create a math problem to present a particular skill.
- Create a math story to explain a graph, chart, or equation.
- Create dialog to illustrate scientific principles. Imagine 3rd graders describing the water cycle from the perspective of a droplet, or high school students writing about chemical bonding from the inside.
- Create a debate between representatives of varying schools of thought: artists, psychologists, architects, you name it.