Mrs. Tax's Kindergarten Class
Week of February 14, 2016
Field Trip to The Hop on February 26!
MClass results will be coming home this week. They are state assessments that give information on how your child is progressing with reading and reading skills. If you have any questions, or would like to meet to discuss your child's results, please call and I would be happy to schedule a conference.
Other News and Events
- Tuesday, February 16, 6-7:15: OUR VOICE: PARENTING IN THE DIGITAL AGE at CLAXTON https://www.smore.com/ut3mu-parent-u-weekly-update?ref=email
- Thursday, February 18: Family Voices/Community Outreach Night at the Montford Center
- Friday, February 19: Regular School Day (make up for snow)
- Monday, February 22: Required Workday
- Thursday, February 25: Tea & Talk with the Superintendent for Claxton Families
- Saturday, February 27: Day of service