Where was Emma Watson born?
Emma Charlotte Duerre was born on April 15th, 1990 in Paris, France. Her Parents are Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson.
Describe Emma Watson childhood
In 1995, Emma’s parents got divorced and she then moved with her mother and brother, Alex, to Oxfordshire, England where Emma attended a theater school and acted in local productions and school plays.
What is Emma Watson known for?
Emma Watson is most known for her portrayal of a girl wizard named Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter franchise.
Describe Emma Watson's character “Hermione Granger”
- Hermione Granger is a girl wizard who attends Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. These movies incompass the friendship between Hermione and her friends, boy wizards, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. These eight films were based off of J.K. Rowling’s seven fantasy novels. These films were released from 2001 to 2011.
What other productions and movies has Emma Watson been in?
- Aside from the eight Harry Potter films, Emma Watson has had other notable performances including Ballet Shoes (2007), the biographical film My Week with Marilyn (2011), the romantic drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), and the comedy The Bling Ring (2013). Watson also provided her voice for the character Princess Pea in the animated feature The Tale of Despereaux (2008) and will be portraying Belle in the 2017 live-action Beauty and the Beast.
- Brennan, Shawn. "Watson, Emma." World Book Student. World Book, 2015. Web. 23 Nov. 2015.
- "Watson, Emma." Biography Reference Bank (Bio Ref Bank) (2010): Biography Reference Bank (H.W. Wilson). Web. 23 Nov. 2015.
- Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Web. 2 Dec. 2015.
- “Watson,Emma.” harrypotterwikia. Web. 2 Dec. 2015
- "Emma Watson." Pinterest. Web. 2 Dec. 2015.
- "People Are Mistaking This Photoshopped Image of Emma Watson as Belle in 'Beauty and the Beast' for the Real Thing." Tech Insider. Web. 2 Dec. 2015.