The Daily Events
Friday, February 01, 2013
Meeting of Graduates
School years passted very guickly and someone says "Good by" to school life. There are some people who are pleased to meet you and remember the old days in a cozy circle of friends. If you have something to remember, not only lessons, the endless search for information in libraries and getting ready for the exams and projects - WELCOME TO YOUR SCHOOL! Or may be you have a reason to say somebody treasured words for which did not have time. Your teachers (believe me) will be happy to see you again.
Remember, that this school life gives you the way to the future. And what a pleasure to see changes, to hear the life stories of classmates and remember funny situations. It is interesting to remember your school № 6. We meet on Saturday at 6 o'clock in the evening.
Come and enjoy the time with your teachers and former classmates.
The Perfect Gift
Here are some advice to make the perfect gift.
- Pay attention to what your person looks at when you go shopping together.
- Ask your friends or family for advice. May be they know best what the person is interested in, what the person wants or needs.
- You may ask people what they want. Children will be happy to tell you, but adults give you a little less direct.
- Don't buy anything that you cannnot take back to the shop.
- You can buy a gift voucher. This way, the person can choose their own gift.