HR Week at a Glance
Week of October 9
Week at a Glance
Monday, October 9
Tuesday, October 10
New Hire Orientation - 8:30am
Wednesday, October 11
Birthday Lunch - Woo hoo!
Thursday, October 12
NEF Golf Tournament - wish us luck!
Friday, October 13
- Remember that we'll walk right into a New Hire Orientation on Tuesday morning! Both Nona and Taylor are out that day.
- Save the Date for our first ever NISD Career Fair on April 16th! The Career Fair will take place here at Central Admin in the PDCs and Board Room.
- This past week TEA granted approval for us to have 13 waivers on 5 different NISD classrooms for class sizes.
- The directors and I will soon be scheduling fall campus visits to discuss staffing with each campus leader.
- Be sure to send any HR Dept topics to Briana by Tuesday to be placed on the agenda.
- If you're going to be out for a planned absence, be sure to place a reminder of that absence on the HR calendar.
- Our overall Guest Educator fill rate for the first six weeks was 92.5%. Our DIP goal is 93%. We have identified 6 campuses that are 'hot spots' and opportunities to improve our fill rates.