NHS Jazz & Orchestra Chicago Trip!
January 22-24, 2016
- Clinic and Professor feedback at Olivet Nazarene University
- Medieval Times Dinner Theater
- Field History Museum Performance/Lunch/Sight-seeing
- Shed Aquarium
- Magnificent Mile Shopping/Water Tower Visit
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra: Count Basie Band vs. Jazz at Lincoln Center Band feat. Wynton Marsalis
- John Hancock Tower Observatory
- Gino's Pizza
- Blue Man Group
- Two nights at the Embassy Suites
- Travel on the top-rated Free Enterprise Coaches
- All meals and tips covered in cost
Cost & Fundraisers
Current Fundraiser: Our NHS Band Sponsorship Drive is now underway! Students may collect donations for the band program & for individual sponsorships up to $99, students may put 50% of those proceeds in their band account to use for the trip.
Registration & Making Payments
1. Click the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" button below
2. Select "New User" unless you have traveled before or are already signed up for the band disney trip. You can manage both trips from the same account.
3. New Users should fill out contact info
4. Select "register a traveler"
5. Enter Trip number: 1601-9-06
6. Add Traveler/Travelers
7. Check out the trip itinerary, and "make a payment" to pay deposit.