What has he done as an entrepreneur? And who is he?
Michael Jordan Matthew Galante Jared Adam
Michael Jordan is a retired hall of fame basketball player that produces his own shoe company that is called: Air Jordan.
The history of Michael Jordan’s life was that he was born on February 17, 1963 (age 52). He went to college at University of North Carolina. He is currently married to Yvette Prieto (married since 2013). His kids are: Marcus Jordan, Jeffrey Michael Jordan, Jasmine Mickael Jordan, Victoria Jordan, and Ysabel Jordan. His parents were: Deloris Peoples, and James R. Jordan, Sr. And his siblings were: Deloris Jordan, Roslyn Jordan, Larry Jordan, and James R. Jordan Jr.
Net worth: $1 Billion USD;
He makes $100 million dollars as a retired basketball player EACH YEAR from his shoes.
His company is working on clothing products and shoes. He is currently the owner of the Charlotte Hornets. He is the owner of the company Air Jordan, a world famous shoe company that is partnered up with Nike.
Philanthropy: Charity work, special causes:
He has supported 14 charities and 11 causes
He won a lawsuit and donated $8.9 million dollars to a lot of different national charities (listed below).
Also when he plays golf, he donates the money he wins to charity.
The causes he supports are:
The charities he supports are:
· Michael Jordan won 6 NBA Finals
· He was on 2 teams: Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls
· He plays golf for fun.
· He is now the owner of the Charlotte Hornets NBA team.
· Fun fact video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL--gQ2AvJY
· He appeared in over 20 commercials for Gatorade.
· He is 4th on the all-time NBA .scoring list
In order to become a great entrepreneur, take this advice from Michael Jordan himself.
1) 1) You must experience failure to achieve success
2) 2) Build an all-star team
3) 3) Work smarter—and way harder than your competitors
4) 4) Believe without a doubt that you are the best
5) 5) Build something that leaves a legacyhttp://www.inc.com/andre-walters/5-entrepreneurial-lessons-i-learned-working-for-michael-jordan.html
“Limits, like fear, is often an illusion”
“I’ve always believed, that if you put the work in, the results will come”
“In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money”