Oak Ridge Elementary
Morning Duty - Team 1
Breakfast = Gatehouse
Main Intersection - Tuggle
Reminders for the Week
19 - IST - see agenda email from Fitzgerald
20 - Staff Meeting - location TBD - Certified Staff Only
21 - Early Release Day - lunch provided in Media Center. 4/5 teachers will travel after getting their grab-and-go lunch to ARC training. K-3 teachers will have training here at ORE (more info to be shared at Tuesday's Staff Meeting). K-3 teachers should plan to be together following lunch from 1:00-3:30.
22 - PLC Meetings
22 - National Character Day - dress as a character that represents one of the Character Traits studied each month.
22 - Rio Grande Restaurant Night
23 - Fall Yearbook Pictures Made
23 - School Store Open (please note that the school store is only open every other Friday this year)
24 - 2:00 is the start time of the Crossan event at Finnegans Wake and 4:30 is the actual time that the Crossan family will be shaving their heads to support Conner.
A few other reminders that help us all stay on the same page :)
- Do not prop outside classroom doors open at any time (even if students are not in the building).
Below is a snap shot of the Walk Through Data we have collected through the end of this past week. We are seeing many strengths across our school. We will be reviewing our Walk Through tool in more detail at Tuesday's Staff Meeting! Great Job, ORE!!!
Resources for Constitution Week
Weekly PLC Focus for this week:
1. What percentage of students are below, on, above grade level?
2. What is our plan for differentiating math for below and above grade level students?
You should bring your students' math data and the common assessments that have been graded/scored.
Teams will also:
· Review the Pacing Guide for next week and look deeply at the Standards Maps for the standards you will be teaching in at least one subject area. It is our goal that teachers create common lessons based on these standards maps so that there continues to be consistency across the grade level in terms of what students are expected to learn and be able to do following your planning sessions.
· Interim Report Card Comments – Now that your team has already decided on the specific form that your entire grade level will be using for the 1st Interim - decide how your team will have common (generally speaking) comments for the Interim Reports.