The New Death Movement
Wonderful resources locally and on the Web
Australia's Natural Death Advocacy Network just published their areas of engagement in the beautiful plant below.
What is your favorite "Area of Engagement"?
Local and web resources for the Carolinas:
- The Inspired Funeral is a great resource for Natural Funeral Planning.
- There are Threshold Choirs all over the country. Interested?
- Free pre-planning forms from celebrant A Good Goodbye
- Three natural death friendly funeral homes discovered in Asheville!
- Nationwide listing for Hospice and Palliative Care
- Exciting News from Death Cafe Greensboro on December 10th! and a surprise guest!
- NDAN's site
Who's opening a conservation burial ground? Click here!
A planned park south of Asheville will be the "next level" option for natural burial. Several hybrid cemeteries already exist, and many of our funeral homes are more open minded than you think! Go Asheville!