Young Musicians Festival Update
The Young Musicians Festival is happening on Saturday, February 27th in Enderlin. Please note the updated details regarding time and covid below.
- The bus will leave from the elementary school at 7:30 a.m and will leave the high school at 7:45 a.m.
- Please let us know where you will be dropping off/picking up your student.
- We will be back around 1:30 p.m. We will make sure students can contact you to know when we are close.
- We ask that you dress like you would for a concert.
- Parents will not be allowed to watch on site. There will be a Zoom meeting running in each room so parents can watch from home. The Zoom ID is on the schedule. The password for each Zoom meeting is music.
- Audience size in each performance room will be limited based on room capacity and will be indicated by the number of chairs set up. Once the chairs are full, no more students will be allowed in the room.
- There is hand sanitizer available at the entrance of each performance room.
- Masks are required at all times except when performing.
Food: Concessions will be available all day. Please encourage your kids to bring small bills if they want concessions.
Homeroom: The Alumni gym will be used for storage of cases/coats/bags. We will also have lunch tables set up here. The gym will be sectioned off with a designated space for each school.