Volume 6, Week 9/26-9/30/16
We are wrapping up our GSPD conferences so please make sure you update your GSPD plans by Oct. 3rd, as 10/3 marks the beginning of our formal evaluation period. I will be emailing each of you to schedule your pre-conference before your formal observation takes place.
We have good news......administration will be purchasing Discovery Education for the entire district! As soon as it happens, you will receive an email so you can create a username and password in order to use the awesome resources the site provides. One last thing.....our three sets of 30 Chromebooks are on their way......YeeHaw!!! Now, let's make this the best Friday of the week!
2. For students who go above and beyond in exemplifying one of our core values, nominate them using the positive behavior referral google sheet.
3. Use the JAR of AWESOME when you get a chance.
2. CC runs in Albany beginning at 4pm on 10/4
3. FB takes on Paradise at home beginning at 5pm on 10/6.
4. Our first JH Pep Rally takes place on 10/6!
Tech Time / Instructional Strategies
Teach Like a Pirate
9/29 - Jonathon Garcia
9/30 - Kerri Debusk
Mrs. Kolb can cook like a champ and she is a superstar secretary!
Mrs. Gipson is a ray of sunshine every morning and she is appreciated!
Our T-shirt design winners!