By Jeremy Chen
How is chlamydia transmitted?
It can be transmitted through sexual intercourse or oral-genital contact.
Signs and symptoms of chlamydia.
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Itching around the genitalia
- Burning feelings around the genitalia
- Swollen testicles
There are VERY few ways to actually treat chlamydia, with only antibiotics being able to successfully treat chlamydia.
Problems that can arise from chlamydia
- Infections of the urethra
- Inflammation of the cervix
- Inflammation of the urethra
Prevention of chlamydia
- Latex-free condoms