Mrs. Renick's News
Mark Your Calendar for our TCE Family Math Night
Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!
If you would like to donate a pumpkin or a gourd (of any kind) for the students to study, we will gladly welcome them into our classroom to help supplement our learning.
- Go to the library website http://destiny.hse.k12.in.us
- Click on Thorpe Creek Elementary
- Click on the HSE Digital Resources box near the top of the Symbaloo (it has a white C in it)
- Login to Clever using their computer login and password (if your child doesn't know this, please email me and I can let you know what it is)
- Click on Moby Max (the green whale)
After logging in the first time, it will generally keep you logged in so you don't have to login each time.
The Book Fair is Coming!
The Fall Book Fair is coming to TCE! It will be open Tuesday, November 1st - Friday, November 4th during the school day. It will also be open on Friday, November 4th until 6:30 so you can shop before PTO's Movie Night! Our class will shop the Book Fair on November 3rd at 10:30. If you choose to send in money for your child to shop, send it in a clearly marked envelope with your child’s name and teacher.
You are welcome to sign in at the office and shop with your child as well. **You must have a background check on file in the office if you wish to shop during the school day with your child.
Please visit HSE's website for more info: http://www.hse.k12.in.us/ADM/parents/volunteering.aspx.** You can also shop the Book Fair Online starting October 26th - November 9th!