Seton School Newsletter
January 4, 2019
175 Hours of Service
Spread the Pride!
Dear Friends of Seton School,
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School is proud to be supported by people who believe in the value of Catholic education. Through our 2018-19 Annual Fund Drive, supporters have donated just over $26,000. We are hopeful that we will raise an addition $25,000 to support our school and programs. We invite you to support this great tradition by becoming a friend of Seton School.
If 250 people donate $100 we will be able to:
- support our financial aid program and ensure that more children may come to our school,
- sustain the maintenance of our school and grounds, and
- meet all of our financial obligations.
$100 is the equivalent of two Starbuck's coffees per month for one year. It is equal to just 26 cents per day; less than a pack of gum. For just 26 cents a day you can help to support the education of a Catholic child.
All donations are tax deductible and may be mailed to or dropped off at the school or Parish Offices. Thank you for all you do to support St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School with your time, talents, and treasures.
Dr. Stephanie Nardi
School Choice 2019-2020---Registration is February 1 through April 20, 2019
The windows of eligibility for a student currently enrolled in a private school (like Seton) are 4K, kindergarten, first grade, and ninth grade. Take a look at the updated income requirements below.
Please spread the word! Current public school or homeschool students can apply for any grade level. If you have questions, contact the office. Thank you.
Weather and Other Closings or Delays
You can see our announcements on TMJ4, NBC26, and WBAY2. Closings and delays will also be posted on our school website, Facebook page, and Twitter. In addition, we will send out a recorded phone call and a REMIND.
Please Follow This Route for Drop-Off and Pick-Up Safety.
From Home and School...
Support PBIS By Ordering Coffee and Tea
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)---The Expectations
Shop With Scrip
2. Enter our enrollment code (L628D9CF1848). By entering this code, your account will be associated with our non-profit organization so you can begin earning rebates!
3. Fill in all required personal information and click "I Accept."
4. Choose two security challenge questions from the list and provide the answers.