Best newspaper in a better America
Newspaper project advanced by Joshua Mills
If love were a disease, would you be infected?
"The most dangerous sicknesses are those that make us believe we are well."-Proverb 24, The Book of Shhh
Alexandra Deddadra as Lena Haloway.
If I Stay's
Chloe Grace Martez as Hana Tate.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid's
Zachary Gordon as Alex Sheathes.
Invalids Among Us
Recently I've noticed changes in my employer's niece has been acting strange. Just the other day she was very clumsy, knocking over shelves, mislabeling cartons, or even ringing up the wrong change. Every time she did this, she needed my help. It seemed odd how she continued to receive compliments and all of a sudden she's extremely clumsy. Personally I believe she is experiencing the first stages of Deliria, but I don't know for sure. Please tell me what I need to do.
Sincerely, General Manager (Jed)
Dear General Manager.
I wouldn't worry too much, clumsiness can also be a result of lack of sleep and she probably didn't have a good night. If these problems seem to continue, report them to you nearest regulator station.
Sincerely, Joshua Mills
5. The name of the disease
7. The people who House and take care of invalids inside the borders.
9. The people who refuse to be given the cure.
10. The place where the invalids live outside the borders.
1. Volunteer citizens or employed workers who patrol the streets at night.
2. the test given to uncureds before receiving the cure.
3. Make the regulators look like little kids playing cops and robbers.
4. The usual age people are when they get the cure.
6. Main prison where some invalids and sympathizers are kept.
8. The people who give the test to others and give their matches to them.