How do you make up your mind???
Considers every aspect of a given problem, focuses on tasks and details, acquires information by using intuition (your gut) and discussion with others, considers facts, rules, and procedures. Others may perceive my style as impersonal, simplistic, autocratic, rigid, sometimes too slow, over controlling, too careful, abstract, or mathematical. Best organizational fit is science, engineering, and bureaucracies settings. Characteristics of the directive style is forceful, completes tasks quickly, tangible rewards, seeks new ideas; is adaptive and flexible, intellectual, wants control, and wants to be able to predict outcomes.
What personality type I am
I am a green personality type; that means that I am a thinker. I am mostly a visionary because I like to think about my future. I think in a directive and analytical way. That means I am forceful and controlling, impersonal and simplistic. I complete tasks quickly and I want to be able to predict outcomes. Skilled in organizing facts and establishing control, and dislikes committees and group discussions. Also am motivates by situations with measurable achievement potential, and impersonal social orientation.
Top Three Careers
- Does surgery on the heart and/or lungs.
- Works at a hospital and may have to travel to do surgery or of a conference.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree and will have additional training of residencies and fellowships in cardiac surgery.
- Median Salary (2014) $288,274**
- Catches bad people and brings them to justice.
- Works at a police stations, government buildings, or maybe schools. May have to travel for work.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent education and go to a police academy.
- Mean yearly salary of $58, 720 (2013)
- Get rids of fires and helps police on some occasions.
- Works in a fire stations.
- A high school education is sufficient to be hired as a fire fighter, but many fire fighters go on to earn degrees in fire science in order to advance in their careers. New hires must complete intensive training programs, usually at a state or local fire training academy.
- (2012) $45, 250
Top Three Colleges
#1 University of Arkansas
NA# Barry University
Argosy University Unranked
- 9 th – get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activities/accomplishments
- 10th – keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume
- 11th – boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
- 12th – get letters of recommendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships